Thursday 20 May 2010

Digital Photographic Practice. Ex.25. A Web Gallery.

Exercise 25.
         A Web Gallery.


The purpose of my website is to provide access to a limited number of my better images.
Approximately 10 would be immediately available from a thumbnail display and these would
be changed when I thought something more interesting was available. At present this selection
 does not represent a theme but this could change when I become interested in a particular
 subject.At this stage the website is there to provide contact between myself and fellow
 enthusiasts.
                                         -------------------------------------------

I consider the site generated is clean, uncluttered and elegant and fortunately unmessed by
 adverts.It contains a button to 'View' images selected individually or as a slide show.
Standard buttons at the basecontrol the flow and clicking my name at top right contacts
 me via email. The thumbnails are sufficiently largeto give the viewer a good preview of
 the images and the whole is framed in a restful green.

No comments:

Post a Comment